We are proud to announce that Makeshift Work Space has opened its doors in Strathcona (East Vancouver). On the edge of downtown Vancouver, our work space is centrally located and very accessible by bike, bus, car and foot.
Our 4,000 square foot work space is designed with a modern yet comfortable open office environment, featuring:
- A living wall green space
- Expansive (and beautiful!) north-facing view of Vancouver Harbour and the North Shore
- Three dedicated meeting rooms
- A spacious boardroom that can be reconfigured to seat from 8 to 30 people for meetings or presentations
- Private phone rooms
- Benches that allow folks to work inside or out
- Ethical Bean and Railtown coffee
- Lockers for safe keeping of equipment and valuables
It’s our utmost goal to ensure that you feel comfortable and ‘at home’ in your work space, so you can focus on what you do best—and be highly productive while you’re at it.
In addition to our regular coworking packages, the first 15 members to sign up will receive a 25% discount for their first year!*
*Discount applies to Makeshift Work Space Vancouver location, and applies to bookings for a minimum of 3 months up to the first year.