We’re proud to announce that Makeshift Work Space has opened its doors in Strathcona (East Vancouver)! On the edge of downtown Vancouver, our work space is centrally located and very accessible by bike, bus, car and foot.
It’s our utmost goal to ensure that you feel comfortable and ‘at home’ in your work space, so you can focus on what you do best—and be highly productive while you’re at it.
Our 4,000 square foot work space is a modern, comfortable open-office environment featuring:
- Lots of natural light
- Expansive (and beautiful!) north-facing view of Vancouver Harbour and the North Shore
- Dedicated meeting rooms
- A spacious boardroom that can be reconfigured to seat 8 to 30 people for meetings or presentations
- Private phone rooms
- Benches that allow folks to work inside or out
- Sit or stand desk options
- Ethical Bean and Railtown coffee
- Lockers for safe keeping of equipment and valuables
See our Coworking page for all the little details about our space as well as pricing.
In our shared workspace, we offer private offices and different levels of cowork commitment, e.g. drop-in Hot Desk or more permanent Dedicated Desk. We even offer a virtual office (mailbox rental & services).
In addition to our regular coworking packages, the first 15 members to sign up will receive a 25% discount for their first year!*
*Discount applies to Makeshift Work Space Vancouver location, and applies to bookings for a minimum of 3 months up to the first year.